Advise on using PL Concrete adhesive

If I want to bond a board ( with Polyurethane adhesive) to a painted concrete block wall, do I first need to remove the paint from the concrete block to get proper bonding?

Reply to
Terry Frank

If the paint adheres well probably best to leave it on. Take a piece of adhesive tape and put it on the paint and remove it. If it takes a large chunk of paint with it, probably best to remove it first. Would also depend on how much you need the board to adhere. If it is not supporting a lot of weight, you may not need to be concerned.

Reply to
Frank

Or better yet, try a test spot with the actual adhesive.

Reply to
trader_4