Advice on Power Shower Fitting Pls..

Hi Everyone,

This is my first posting,so apologies if it's not 100% kosher! ;o) ok, here I go, my jet stream 2000s power shower has broke(something to do with the transformer dying) and they are no longer in production -Doh!

I want to buy a shower with same type of fitting, so I can install new shower more easy, without messing with pipe work etc. I've been advised to get a watermill osprey 5002, which apparently has the same fitting but I'd need to cross the pipes - what the best way to do this?

Also, at the risk of sounding really stupid, would I need to buy a seperate transformer if so, what type? or would a transformer be included in the shower pack?

Thanks Alex PS Please help me to let my husband will think I've taken a secret course in expert plumbing!!

Reply to
Alex Bailey

Sounds suspiciously like a UK-specific problem.

Try posting to this group:

UK.D-I-Y

Jim

Reply to
Speedy Jim

um, if your transformer has died , then ya need a new one .

You should be able to get a replacement if you can tell what the outputs are .

Reply to
marks542004