Shower question: Adding a flexible hose to a fixed overhead fitting

I've got a thermostatic shower with a fixed rose. The pipe (looks like 15mm, chrome) is fixed to the wall going up to one of those rain-shower heads.
I've seen showers that have dual heads, i.e. a fixed head like I've got but also a flexible hose with a diverter valve of some sort, so that you can choose which head gets the feed.
Does anyone know if there's a way to retro-fit such a thing? I can't find anywhere that sells them and much as I've assured my wife that I could fig something up using 15mm ball lever vales, I think she'd like something that looks a bit more professional.
If you can't buy them separately, withoug having to buy the entire kit, does anyone have suggestions for any type of 3-way diverter value that I could use? (My plumbing skills are good).
Thanks.
Add pictures here
✖
On Jul 2, 9:47 pm, Kalico wrote:

Sit down before you see the price.
http://www.qssupplies.co.uk/bathroom-furniture-shower-taps/13033.htm
http://www.brookwater.co.uk/electric-showers-handsets/showers/westbury-push-pull-3-way-shower-diverter-valve-in-chrome-20mm
Or ebay:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270995592859
Owain
Add pictures here
✖
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 17:10:33 -0700 (PDT), Owain

That's more my kind of price.
Add pictures here
✖