Adjusting door bell volume

replying to IGot2P, NrsKris10 wrote: They're out there. We have one on a few rentals.

Reply to
NrsKris10

replying to EXT, sagebrush6 wrote: Nobody is going to move a doorbell and all the associated wiring for anybody.

Reply to
sagebrush6

Just to follow up, when this was first suggested I contacted the original poster. I spent four days of my vacation at the guys house and moved the doorbell and completely rewired it. All done at no charge.

Since that initial contact, every year on my vacation instead of sitting as some resort getting drunk I travel the country relocating doorbells for seniors. I do thi as no charge for the recipients but I do accept donations for gas money and lodging. If you want to donate (cash only) please contact me.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

You got a thing about Ding-A-Lings, right?? Or did you use a baseball bat to move them?

Reply to
clare

Volume adjustment bt4812 bellchime

Reply to