Adding oil

How do I add oil to my Belmont Takera Electric Barbers chair
Oren posted for all of us...

My question: What oil: hair, machine, sewing, hydraulic, tapping, 3 in 1, motor, transmission, olive?
--
Tekkie

On 10/18/2018 4:57 PM, Tekkie® wrote:

I'm guessing it works like a hydraulic jack. Probably a pipe plug on the top of the cyclinder.
As far as oil, I'd guess hydraulic unless it is an Italian stylist and your olive suggestion may be better.

As of yesterday, in Canada, we use hash oil .. the higher you go, the higher you get ! .. a little dab will do ya .. in. John T.
On 10/18/18 10:44 AM, Barber2012 wrote:

Maybe write or call the manufacturer:
https://beauty.takarabelmont.com/contact
On 10/18/2018 08:44 AM, Barber2012 wrote:

http://www.downloadthingsnow.com/fonts/belmont-barber-chair-repair-manual.html