Adding extra ground/neutral buss bar in electrical panel or add sub-panel?

Bullshit, Haller. You said it was in the STANDARD CONTRACT. IOW, you're lying. Again.

Even you admit that you're lying.

Reply to
krw

Go try and sell a home TODAY and let us know how easy it is

Reply to
bob haller

I just did, dummy. I finished their "punch list" on Friday and they moved in Saturday. I hired two contractors, one a roofer to look at some "missing" shingles on the bottom edge of the chimney flashing (there weren't supposed to be any there) and another to replace another double-glazed window that failed (that makes 24 of 26 that failed). Neither charged me a dime and all of the rest of the work I did myself. No complaints.

Want to try again? ...or do you want to continue to show everyone what a fool you are.

Oh, and my insurance company didn't bitch, either.

Reply to
krw

Also, it's often easier to just fix the simple things yourself and then agree with the buyer on an amount to cover anything that's more involved or that involves personal choice. Dishwasher doesn't work? Here's $350, get one you like. It's faster and then there is no arguing over the quality, results of repairs, etc.

Reply to
trader4

Since other have shown that is bullshit, apparently it only is used in contracts for houses you sell. Your ignorance in electrical areas apparently applies to other trades as well, and buyers must be protected.

Reply to
bud--

I forgot to mention that the only reason I hired the above contractors was 1) I knew there weren't supposed to be any shingles over the chimney flashing (nothing to attach them to) but wanted someone else to tell the buyer that and 2) the windows were under warranty so I had to have a contractor do the work (dumb bastards built the windows inside out and the low-E coating turned color because it was exposed to the elements).

Absolutely. I've been on both ends of that deal, too. It's perfectly normal. This stuff isn't the rocket-surgery Haller pretends it to be.

Reply to
krw

my realtor said at the time he had to sell the home twice, initially then after inspection.......

Reply to
bob haller

Which has precisely what to do with anything that's been discussed here?

Reply to
krw

Issues even minor ones that come up on home inspection can and do kill sales......

Often when your selling the goal is to sell and move on to whatever you were planning to do....

So buyer signs with the ever present inspection clause, home inspector works hard to find even minor stuff to justify their fee.

Buyer gets a long list of issues and gets scared off.

Realtor must sell home again.....

Reply to
bob haller

Yours? I would believe that. You make *everything* an act of Congress.

Wow! Who wudda thunk.

Capt. Obvious strikes again.

You didn't answer the question.

Reply to
krw

if everyone who owned a home maintained it properly and didnt attempt to cover up issues, home inspection would be a minor industry.

my friend whos home is a wreck smiles and claims its top notch and currently expects to get top price at sales time........

that why buyers and sellers have zero trust these days......

Reply to
bob haller

Complete bullshit.

Your point being? ..that you run around with idiots? That's hardly a revelation.

Bullshit. "Trust but verify."

You still haven't answered the question and it's still pertinent.

Reply to
krw

hey fred, take a chill pill.......

Reply to
bob haller

Hey, kathy, why don't you answer the simple question? It's *still* relevant.

Reply to
krw