A word about Long Windows

Last year I had four windows replaced by Long Windows. A few months ago the rep stopped by to ask about them. I told him how pleased I was. He gave me a quote on replacing the bow window in the living room telling me he was giving me 'employee pricing'. So I got quotes from three other companies. The 'employee pricing' was almost half the price of the next lowest quote. And I am very happy.

In between I had Long Patio put in a new walkway to my front door and a pation in the rear. I do not want to spew forth all the problems I had with them. But it took monthes to get all the problems corrected. THEN I learned that Long Patio is a franchise operation using start-up contractors in need of work.

To be warned is to be forearmed!

Dick

Reply to
Dick Adams