A tasty bean soup with ham.

I often compare apples and oranges and find that there's a clear colour difference.

Reply to
Bruce

That sounds so good I may do it soon.

Reply to
micky

I should know better than to bicker with people on the cooking ng.

Reply to
micky

That wouldn't have helped me. Or helped Bob F, who I think interpreted it backwards. For him and maybe me, they leaves open the question of which is better.

Reply to
micky

True. rec.food.cooking does NOTHING but bicker constantly about food and everything else. lol

Reply to
Gary