A simple, insulated coffee mug?

Thanks for posting... *J*

Reply to
bob_villa

The Yeti tumbler: the choice of manly men:

This one has a handle:

Moe DeLoughan

As "Crocodile Dundee" would say, "THIS is a coffee mug!" I'm definitely going to give the 20oz a try. Thanks.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

bob_villa

I bought the 30 oz mug. I've been wanting one of these for awhile, so when Amazon matched the company's price w/free shipping, I went for it. I have a similar 12 oz tumbler (a different brand) which is just too small, but I can attest that these vacuum insulated stainless tumblers are the best. Quick and easy to wash, too, since they don't have complicated lids.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

That lid is virtually identical to the lid on my old mug and that's the main reason I like it. And yes, it is very easy to keep clean.

Thanks again.

Reply to
Gordon Shumway