30-year-old air conditioner repairman stomped to death - people cheer

Good riddance air conditioner repairman.

valvejob

Why don't you read the whole story?

NOBODY WAS CHEERING!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE

BANGKOK, Thailand - An angry circus elephant in eastern Thailand grabbed a man who had provoked him and then stomped on him until he was fatally injured, police said Saturday.

Surat Kaenthip, a 30-year-old air conditioner repairman, had hit the six-year-old elephant while he was resting in an open field Friday in Rayong province, 90 miles east of Bangkok, said police Lt. Col. Thanit Saeniwong na Ayuddhaya.

"The elephant then grabbed the man's body with his trunk and hurled him on to the ground before stomping on his body," he said.

Rescuers were deterred from helping Surat because the elephant ran toward them in a threatening manner, Thanit said. They eventually succeeded in taking Surat away but he later died in hospital from a cracked skull.

Onlookers then managed to temporally placate the elephant by feeding him bunches of bananas, but he turned angry again, and dented a pickup truck parked nearby before his trainer - who had been away - returned and managed to calm him down, Thanit said.

Reply to
<kjpro

It seems he had the demeanor of many A/C repairmen, kicking away without provocation.

Reply to
CJT

You must have had a bad experience with an AC repair man. Most of them that I know are regular hard working people (most of them). What&#39;s your problem?

[8~{} Uncle Monster
Reply to
unclemon

I don&#39;t guess you have ever watched 20/20.

Reply to
valvejob

he must have been one of those pompus a/c men that post here.. makes everyone mad..even elephants.

ds549

So they&#39;re all bad, right?

There&#39;s people in jail that are in your line of work, does that mean you belong there too?

Geez, get a clue!

Reply to
<kjpro

wrote in news:355bc$46a4db28$9440c41e$ snipped-for-privacy@STARBAND.NET:

uhhhh, the jerk provoked the elephant. The asshole got what he deserved. I&#39;d like to see that happen to Vick.

Reply to
Me

He&#39;s probably visited alt.hvac

Reply to