3-way LEDs... at last?

I wouldn't say "poor" - LEDs are a better choice than CFLs *especially* in a garage that may be partially heated or unheated. However, if you're using it as a "car and tool storage space" and not a workspace, that is, the lights are on generally only when you're pulling a car in or out or retrieving something and you're not spending a lot of time there, it may not be worth the money to use LEDs as the payback may not be as long as you own the home.

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

That's true for almost all lights in my house. I was taught at an early age to turn lights off when I left a room. The only lights that stay on for any time are in the basement. I have CFLs there, and will convert to 4' tubes when I get some time.

I just have 4x100W bulbs (maxed out the fixtures). Two of those are in the GDO. If I need more light to work out there, I have a 3KW

Reply to
krw