3 device mud ring for a 5 gang box

Does this exist?

I searched and couldn't find one.

My electrician needs to run six pipes into a box but there are only three devices. So I figured I can get a 5 gang box but is it possible to get a mud ring for only three devices?

Thanks,

MC

Reply to
MiamiCuse

MC-

Checkout this site

the 3 gang mud rings appear to fit a box that is somewhat larger & should be able to accomodate 6 conduits

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

Thanks bob I found 5 gang mud ring for 4 devices but I can't find 5 gang mud ring for 3 devices, I am not even sure it existed.

MC

Reply to
nmbexcuse

Rough in using separate boxes.