15W Faceted LED bulbs

[snip]

I suppose it was easier to measure current in than light out. That, an the inability to imagine any light source other than incandescent.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

At one time it was obvious when outdoor lights were LED, since those were real white. Now, so many LED lights are yellow. I avoid those.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Think I found one:

vendor says it is equivalent to a 11W incandescent. I might not be bright enough, but ...

Think farmyard bug light.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

If they aren't bright enough, install an un-dimmer. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03