Subject Author Posted Replies

Memorex
A friend was on the phone with a family member this morning, say a cousin, and her cousin told her that theere were riots in DC at the very time they were talking. My friend had not watched the Jan6...

Whirpool Wall Oven FIRE HAZARD; locks and heats by itself
Whirlpool Model RBS275PDT11 Built-In Electric Wall oven; During Super Sunday 2/7/21, My 2001 wall oven was 20 minutes into baking wings at 425 degrees and 10 minutes remaining on the timer when I...
7
7

hotspot in the car!
I've started to car shop in advance. One car has a hotspot. That's only if a pay for a cable to run to the car, right?
12
12

OT. Super Bowl Clip
Some fine gentleman ran onto the field at the end of the Super Bowl Sunday. <> I liked the announcer's comments. Kevin Harlan Radio Announcer on the Call of the Streaking Runner Streaker in Super Bowl...
6
6

Crack Head Mike Lindell (My Pillow)
How This Entrepreneur Went From A Crack Addict To A Self-Made Multimillionaire CNBC - Sep 20, 2017 -- MyPillow founder Mike Lindell almost lost everything to his drug addiction before he turned it all...
4
4

OT Super Bowl game posponed.
Kansas City or Tampa Bay. That's the big question for many people, but it's not that simple Last night a lawsuit was filed in Federal court that says the teams were improperly chosen. That the scoring...
1
1

Building a 12x12 gazebo: canopy?
Hi, I'm planning to stick-built a simple 12ftx12ft gazebo this spring. 4"x4" (treated) vertical posts on the corners, 2x4 or 2x6 framing for the horizontals, 2x4s for a simple hip roof without solid...
12
12

OT "Saved by the bell"
Did any of you ever watch "Saved by the Bell" -- at Bayside High, on TV? It's the one with a character Screech There are repeated commercials on the radio now that call it: "A television show that...
6
6

Hot water tank replacement
Current tank is 23 years old, 40 gal., 33K BTU. Starting to see dripping from the top of the tank, insulation at top is wet, visible at the anode tube opening, Anode tube was never replaced. I assume...
19
19

No longer in my ears
I have a pair of Bose Hearphones, cheaper than hearing aids. I only use it at meetings (which I don't go to because of Corona) and to watch Law & Order on TV (because all the other shows are loud...
7
7

discontinued Armstrong ceiling tile #255
In need of about 25 of these tiles due to water damage.
2
2

Bulldog Pushmatic Breaker
My question is about a 30 Amp, 240 volt, Bulldog Pushmatic circuit breaker. Here's a picture of the 50 Amp. version. Notice that the description says, "May also be branded as Bulldog". Mine is branded...
10
10

Open end & box wrench set over 1 inch
I always wanted an open end & box wrench set over 1 inch but I couldn't justify it based on its use in mostly outdoor plumbing where pipe wrenches and spanners and adjustable wrenches almost always...
27
27

Automatic table saw emergency stop
This thing is amazing: *Support What We Do at The Katz-Moses Store* https://lddy.no/stih To better understand how safe a Sawstop Tablesaw is we rented the Phantom V2640 high definition slow motion...
108
108

Ultra SX90 main burners
Furnace is around 20 years old. Sometimes the main burners light and sometimes they don't. When they don't, I go downstairs, turn the blower motor off and flip the black switch to 'off' on the little...
9
9