Subject Author Posted Replies

Radial drill
Radial drill is a tool fitted with a cutting tool attachment or driving tool attachment. Radial drill is using drill holes in various materials together with the use of fasteners. A radial drill is...
1
1

Milling machine
Milling machine is a machine tool. Milling machine is using to machine sold materials. Surelia Industries is a prominent Manufacturer, Supplier, Exporter and Importer of Milling Machines. Spindle...
2
2

Extra heavy lathe machine
Extra heavy lathe machine manufactured by Surelia Industries. Leveraging on our industrial experience we supply Extra heavy lathe machine. Surelia Industries provides Industrial machines like Extra...
1
1

Heavy duty lathe machine
Surelia Industries manufactures Heavy duty lathe machine. Our Heavy Duty Lathe Machines are manufactured from quality raw material procured from our trusted vendors. Surelia Industries suppliers=92...
1
1

OT: How to know if you're shopping in Texas
Video. About 20 seconds.
5
5

oven went out
We were using the oven when we noticed that there was no power to it (it was in the middle of cooking and was still hot). I looked at the circuit breakers and none were tripped. I ran my finger down...
28
28

Door Locks
I bought touchscreen digital mortise lock ydm 3109 black yale/155 from kalanjiam hardwares, it is eas to use and also having touchpad with Key... Online Wholesale Hardware Store India | Bathroom...
46
46

Tool for Grout Removal
I need to remove and regrout our master bath shower. I'm trying to figure out what's the easiest way to do this -- that is, what tool to use. There's the Dremel tool with its grout removal attachment....
6
6

Incandescent light bulb replacements
At my church, we have a lot of "can lights" in the ceiling. They had been taking out the 150 watt filament bulbs, and using CF "curly cue" bulbs. Now they are installing LED flood lights, and are...
48
48

I wish I thought of this!
17
17

Garage Door Tension Springs
Are they really that difficult to adjust? 16 ft door, spring on left "looks" fine, you know with a curvy appearance like it has proper tension. The spring on right side is straight, I can tell it has...
20
20

Advice for maintaining septic systems
I have two rental mobile home with septic tanks and drainfields that are 30 years old, and that I have had pumped pretty regularly. I have been told that adding enzyme treatments such as "Bio Clean"...
11
11

Home Depot MSA "Safety Works" faceshield blurry and generally useless
Tonight I bought an MSA "SafetyWorks" Faceshield Model 10103487, UPC code 641817021569 at Home Depot. I thought it was a good idea, especially after the thread about DerbyDad's nearly poking his eye...
17
17

cutting a fluorescent light panel
SNIP!! Jim's technique is what I use too. Keeping the knife in the same groove for multiple scores is the tricky part. I tried both power saws and hand saws for cutting plastic louvers and smaller...
9
9

Kitchen Fluorescent Light Replacement?
I have not had that problem, but are you aware that there is a newer type of fixtures and bulbs? I can't remember the name right now, but they use slightly smaller-diameter lamps, and have a number of...
12
12