Wheelbarrow

I found a wheelbarrow in the middle of a busy road. It is missing the wheel, rod and bracket. Is there a cheap alternative to brackets and rods? All the replacements I have found would double, if not triple, the price just with shipping included.any and all suggestions are appreciated.
Reply to
Anonymous
I presume you have the tire and wheel
figured out. But, as for the brackets and axle, I'd go for U-Bolts
and threaded rod
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads