weed trimmer's string keeps breaking. Bad trimmer, line or I just don't do it right?

I spend more time replacing the line than actually trimming grass. Sometimes the string is just gone and sometimes I find 1-2-3 foot pieces of it in the grass. Do I need a better line or what?
Reply to
weedhappymenot
 Try a replacement head that uses precut strings instead of the spool. I can't say that they will necessarily last much longer but they are usually extremely easy to reload - some models just have a push button that you depress, feed your precut piece of string in, release and off you go trimming again. Just check if the replacement head is for a curved-shaft of a straight-shaft trimmer. They normally cost the same, at around $30
Reply to
Anonymous

Site Timeline Threads