Where do I start? Help!

Hi All,
Where do I start? I bought a house 3 Years ago that needed total
renovation. Now it's time for the garden! I've around thirty five 100 ft
pine trees around the edges of my garden. I've taken 10 down last year.
The problem is that nothing grows in my garden and also there are loads
of weeds, moss and ivy. I want to put a new lawn in, WHERE DO I START?
Reply to
pdhM3
soil test to determine the pH as well as what mineral deficiencies need correcting.
Reply to
Jim

Site Timeline Threads