verdone extra usage

Hi
first time post - so take it easy on me. After 3 years of owning my own
place I figured I should get the lawn in a better state. The lawn was
full of weeds, mainly dandelions.
Using the concentrated verdone extra solution in a watering can, they
look fairly dead now (treated 4 days ago). Lying flat and gorged (I
beleive the hormonal treatment makes them grow faster than they can
sustain).
Question is, do I mow the lawn and leave them to dissapear on their own.
Or do I have to purchase a special removal tool (to get root out)?
cheers
BF
Reply to
bigfoot
On Apr 24, 10:01=A0am, bigfoot wrote:
I love dandelions roots. I eat them for breakfast Yummy!
Reply to
hush
On Apr 24, 10:01=A0am, bigfoot wrote:
I love dandelions and enjoy eating them for breakfast. Perfect to start a brand new morning YUM!
Reply to
hush
On Apr 24, 10:01=A0am, bigfoot wrote:
No need to remove the root, they will eventually die.
Reply to
Layla

Site Timeline Threads