Honda H3011

I have a Honda H3011 Riding Mower about 30yrs old I think it is about
20hp - not mentioned in the handbook. Can anybody advise if this can
pull a small chain harrow on grass. The official Honda line is no, not
possible, but I wonder if anyone has any experience of my query and can
advise where problems would occur (if any). The soil is almost level and
sandy.
Reply to
Broomerstoys
A Honda H3011 is 30" cut 11hp mid engine rider. It is probably more in 12-15 year old range. I would not suggest using it to pull a harrow unless you are wanting to drive it till it drops.
Reply to
Art

Site Timeline Threads