what was the search engine that looked for cheaper prices????

I had a search engine that would sit in the background and when you would go online to e-retailers and look for products it would search in the background for that product at a cheaper price.

For the life of me I cannot remember what that search engine was, it was not spyware or anthing malicious. this guy may money if he could direct you to the like product at a cheaper price.

Can you help me with what that search engine was? You would download it and it would run in the background.

Reply to
Muffy Links

MY GOD!!!!

You get the prize for the best SPAM of the year. That is the niffisy, most creative way I've ever seen SPAM come on the Internet.

Congradulations!!!!

Regards,

Pj

Reply to
Pj

MY GOD!!!!

You get the prize for the best SPAM of the year. That is the niffisy, most creative way I've ever seen SPAM come on the Internet.

Congradulations!!!!

Regards,

Pj

Reply to
Pj

Just because he crossposted doesn't mean it's spam. It sounds like a legitimate question, and he's not leading you anywhere. Chill out.

Reply to
Abe

Can I get an answer to the question?

I dont need some self rightoues prick telling me its spam.

Thanks.

Muffy

Reply to
Muffy Links

The search engine you're looking for is in this webpage. The page contains a few of the nicer shopping search engines. I think the search engine you're looking for may be called DeatTime but am not certain.

I had a search engine that would sit in the background and when you would go

Reply to
Lou

thanks....but this allows you to shop as normal and then it will go , in the background and scour for lower prices, again it runs in the background not a bot per se .

thank.s

Reply to
Muffy Links

If you find it let us know here. It sounds like a good idea. I haven't been able to come up with anything.

P.S. Always post your responses at the bottom of the messages.

Reply to
Abe

Like I said, it ran in the background sorta likc a memory resident utility and when you went on to, say amazon to buy something it would kick in and search and say hey I found this price for that here and the guy earned money from that web site if you bought it. for the life of me i cant remember the name of it....

muffy

Reply to
Muffy Links

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:14:20 -0500, Muffy Links broke out their crayolas and scribbled:

I don't think it runs in the background,,,but,

Google - Froogle

______?

No, it was more like side step....but thanks for trying.

Muffy

Reply to
Muffy Links

It was not spam, but neither was it a legitimate question for any of the groups it was posted to. People who make no effort to direct their questions to a relevant newsgroup deserve a verbal spanking.

Reply to
Neill Massello

If you don't call that spy-ware your need to go back to school.

That sucker was almost a virus.

People if any of you are this naive, please trust me on this. You don't want that crap on your computer.

Colbyt and you can judge the quality of all my postings with a Google search!

Reply to
Colbyt

It may be Dealio

Doug G

browser, but colors match, which is all I remember from it..

thanks.

Muffy

Reply to
Muffy Links