What happened to AHLG?

the following:
It happens every year when the Northern Hemisphere shifts into Winter mode. They'll be back next Spring.
Reply to
willshak
the following:
LOL! Had me worried for a minute. Also looks like there was some = kind of glitch at earthlink. Old messages are back again.
PS - Cut the grass probably for the last time yesterday. Interesting to = see how various neighbors take care of their front yards. Some water = every day and fertilize a lot - grass always perfect. Now my yard, on = the other hand, is plenty green. Not Astro turf green like next door, = but "real" grass color. Never have bagged the clippings - always mulch = them. Water only if it doesn't rain for a month. Once about 10 years = ago I heard about aerating the soil and did that. Couldn't tell any = difference so once was enough for that.
Reply to
GuvBob

Site Timeline Threads