What happened to AHLG?

No posts and now can't get the old ones on earthlink.

Reply to
GuvBob

I see those several posts too, using Google Groups. Traffic is very low though.

Reply to
trader4

It happens every year when the Northern Hemisphere shifts into Winter mode. They'll be back next Spring.

Reply to
willshak

LOL! Had me worried for a minute. Also looks like there was some = kind of glitch at earthlink. Old messages are back again.

PS - Cut the grass probably for the last time yesterday. Interesting to = see how various neighbors take care of their front yards. Some water = every day and fertilize a lot - grass always perfect. Now my yard, on = the other hand, is plenty green. Not Astro turf green like next door, = but "real" grass color. Never have bagged the clippings - always mulch = them. Water only if it doesn't rain for a month. Once about 10 years = ago I heard about aerating the soil and did that. Couldn't tell any = difference so once was enough for that.

Reply to
GuvBob