well area planting

Our wellhead is in the front lawn. Is it possible to plant flowers and
shrubs in the area, without worrying about it affection our well water?
Reply to
Noreen Edwards
I've got shrubs all around the wellhead. How deep is your well. Mine is 70 feet. Nothing I do on the surface will affect the water in the well after going through all that clay and limestone. The aquifer is under all your neighbors also. Its all the same water.
Reply to
Ronald'

Site Timeline Threads