TORO Mowers

Bob

Anyone knows who to trouble shoot mower problems?

Reply to
Dan Dupuy

My mower does not start when the rope is pulled. When you pull the rope it is not a smooth pull. When the plug is taken out everything seems to pull okay and ofcourse really easy. Does anyone know what this might be. I have replace the head gaskets the magneto, changed the plug and lapped the valves. I just cant figure it out any suggestions would be a big help. This is become more of a challenge now than a lawnmower fix LOL! I have also replaced the key and checked the gap between the flywheel and coil. The mower is only two years old and a 6.5 hrspower front wheel drive.

Reply to
Dan Dupuy