To all Sussex and Surrey members who love there lawns

I just wanted to pass onto to people a great source for your lawn needs,
the turf I use as part of my daily work and think it should be the first
choice for people laying new lawns..'Landscape and Sport Supplies'
.
Reply to
Russell Eales
-
Was not a sales pitch Bob, I thought this was a forum which aim was to aid people?which I was trying to give a good source for supplies. If any issues were caused it was not meant.
Reply to
Russell Eales
-
- -
It would rather silly to list all the shops in my town on a lawn forum, other posts are people asking about certain product not just news so why not try aid people, I was not pushing my personal business so really don't see where the problem was,
Reply to
Russell Eales

Site Timeline Threads