Snapper rider help

Anyone know were I can get instructions for replacing the rubber axle boot on a Snapper SR 830 8 HP rider? The one that's bad is unfortunately on the side where it looks like the gearbox, etc. needs to come off. I already did a Google search and didn't find any web sites or links to Snapper for this type thing.

Thanks for your help

Clark snipped-for-privacy@netstartel.com

Reply to
Clark Smith

This search string:

Snapper +repair +manual

returned 5130 hits. This link looks promising:

of the others may be better.

Reply to
Colbyt