Snapper dethatcher

I inherited my dad's Snapper lawn tractor. It has a dethatcher attachment, which may be missing some parts. I don't have a manual for it. I can't see how it attaches, so that is why I think something may be missing. This is the 42" Snapper, two Ninja mulching blades. Can anyone direct me to a source of instruction for this?

Reply to
harrym

Publications in the right top if you have the tractor model number.

Tom J

Reply to
Tom J