Seed For Shady Areas Of Lawn (UK) ?

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a lawn seed suitable for the shaded areas of my
lawn? There is an area of lawn that does not get much sun at all and is
prone to growing moss.
I have applied a spring feed/weed/moss killer two weeks ago and raked
out the dead moss, now I need to reseed the area with a seed suitable
for a shaded area. There seems to be quite a few brands available so I
just wondered if there was a recognised good quality seed for shaded
areas, I need to cover about 20sqm in total.
Reply to
Trim My Bush

Site Timeline Threads