Perfect Stripes & lawnwower manouvre

-Im a currently proposing to design a lawnmower that functions bot

forwards and backwards to guarentee the perfect linear structure o lawn cutting.

-This process will hopefully allieviate the manouverability of th lawnmower at the end of the lines, which can often be a clumbersom task!

-If anybody has any thoughts on this, or similar problems etc. pleas let me know! all your additions will be greatfully recieved and help m progression in my design

-- GreenLineDesign

Reply to
GreenLineDesign

do_see

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

indeed

Reply to
do_see

on 10/16/2007 6:06 AM GreenLineDesign said the following:

willshak

[...]

direction, simply by how it operates. The crew at work never rolls the fairways, but they're striped just fine.

When we used to do an LPGA major, it was pretty effin' cool. They striped everything by GPS. From the air, *all* of the fairway stripes ran *exactly* the same direction.

I'm glad we don't do that major, anymore. What a PITA *that* was. LOL (and, not just because of the fairways)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

The net site country of origin is indeed a "yawn" in this specific arena. Kinda to be expected. Thus: yawn. Dave

Reply to
Dave

That's where most of the stupid ideas about lawns came from and many of us follow... Britain. They got it from their nobility types many centuries before.

I say we make circles, oops, they're doing that too on their farms. (UFOs)

If you have make those perfect-mundo stripes, they should alternate perpendicular in direction per next mow. I'll let the newsgroup figure out why if using the standard push/power/riding mower. Dave

Reply to
Dave

No-doze may be in order for you, Dave. You seem to yawn when you type.

Reply to
Steveo