Garden

I have recently had some pavers layed in my lawn and as they have bee

put in level it is now nessessary for me to do a small amount o remedial work to make up the levels.I would seek advise on wether it i possible to lay a 30mm to 40mm layer of topsoil over an existing law and seed. All help would be appreciate

-- Gringo

Reply to
Gringo

I wouldn't go beyond 1" of topsoil over an established lawn. You do the math for the millimeter equivalent. Dave

Reply to
Dave

One inch is 2.5 centimetres, or 25 millimetres.

Reply to
Usenet2007

Your point being? Dave

Reply to