oups, french landscaper, wrong email,here the right

hy everybody! I live in Northern france, near the famous "Chunnel" and i do gardening maintenance of properties in the area for 15 y now. i would be interested to exahnge ideas about the job with another landscaper, or gardener we do the same job as mine.

How to find customers, the prices you ask them, the kind or work you do, the answers you have found to cut a large and high hedge, oyur way of work...

Reply to
dash

Rot in hell, you Sadam lover.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

The only thing famous over there is your cowardly actions, 'pepe la-pu. Drop dead.

Reply to
Garden Guru

"dash" wrote in news:420cc32f$0$814$ snipped-for-privacy@news.wanadoo.fr:

Hi can I suggest you place this in the UK gardening group where I would hope you would recieve a less ignorant and more helpfull response. all the best Chris

Reply to
Chris Selwyn-Smith

Good day Dash. Please excusse the anti-french attitude of my fellow posters, seems that some of the posters have issues with your goverment.

I am a gardener in western washington state, USA. I offer gardening and lawn maintenance service. I use a toro 37 inch walk behind and a honda 21 inch for lawn mowing. I use an echo hedge clipper for hand held hedging and a stihl's extention hedger for taller hedges. I have a stihl chainsaw, a husqvarna string trimmer and backpack blower.

Here are some links to pages that show the tools.

?Model=HC-150&Category=HEDGECLIPPERLooking forward to hearing from you. Have a good day.

Reply to
Timothy

Or you could just email your pricing structure to:

didgreencash@hotmail dig that french email addy.

Reply to
Steveo