New Lawn. Which is the best grass seed?

Hello, I know I might be opening a can of worms here but does anyone have a favourite lawn seed or supplier? I live in Cornwall. I've flattened the end of our garden which had been a dumping ground for years. It's quite shady and damp and the soil is claggy.

I'd rather turf it so we can use the area this year but it's probably too expensive as the area is about 60m2. The lawn will need to be pretty hardwearing as we have 3 kids ! I've seen a few mixes but is it better (or even possible) to mix your own?

Reply to
toomanyparties

Take a look at this site:

Steven Wayne