Naturvet Yard killer- wrong connections

Hi
I purchased some of this stuff
'yard odour killer concentrate natural dogs'

The site does say that the hose connections are not standard Uk, I have
since discovered that the Amercians use GHT and we use BSP threads, so
not only are they different sizes but the number of threads is
different.
I am lookiing for something like this
'3/4 in Threaded adaptor | Hozelock Services'

but with the GHT thread instead of the BSP thead.
Hopefully others will have had previous experience of this.
Thanks
Reply to
ungreenfingers

Site Timeline Threads