Naturvet Yard killer- wrong connections

Hi

I purchased some of this stuff

'yard odour killer concentrate natural dogs'

The site does say that the hose connections are not standard Uk, I have since discovered that the Amercians use GHT and we use BSP threads, so not only are they different sizes but the number of threads is different.

I am lookiing for something like this

'3/4 in Threaded adaptor | Hozelock Services'

but with the GHT thread instead of the BSP thead.

Hopefully others will have had previous experience of this.

Thanks

Reply to
ungreenfingers