lawnmower compression problem

I've a 20+ year old LawnBoy that's losing compression, burning oil. Anything to be done for it, or let it slip away quietly?

Reply to
Mark H.

Quietly? Put a bullet in that old dog.

Reply to
G Henslee

Use a little bit thicker oil, till it finally dies. (don't owe ya anything?)

Reply to
Steveo

You must have experience in rest homes.

Reply to
G Henslee

Why?

Reply to
Steveo

My thoughts exactly. I have some 20-50 and I've also used that real thick stuff made bt STP (and others) just for that purpose.

Reply to
Srgnt Billko

Good olé motor honey.

Reply to