Lawnboy short block

For sale:
1 - Lawnboy F-Series short block...Part # 683700
This short block fits push (not self-propelled) Lawnboy lawnmowers.
Brand new...never opened.
$60.00 if interested.
Will ship USPS.
Nick snipped-for-privacy@excite.com
replying to nick, Bill wrote: Is this Lawnboy short block #683700 still available?
replying to nick, Mike A wrote: Is the short block part # 683700 available? I'll pay a premium. Thanks, Mike.
On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 2:44:20 AM UTC-4, Mike A wrote:

Seems likely, it's only been 13 years and I'm sure Nick is still monitoring the newsgroup, waiting to sell it.