Lawnboy short block

For sale:

1 - Lawnboy F-Series short block...Part # 683700

This short block fits push (not self-propelled) Lawnboy lawnmowers.

Brand new...never opened.

$60.00 if interested.

Will ship USPS.

Nick snipped-for-privacy@excite.com

Reply to
nick

replying to nick, Bill wrote: Is this Lawnboy short block #683700 still available?

Reply to
Bill

replying to nick, Mike A wrote: Is the short block part # 683700 available? I'll pay a premium. Thanks, Mike.

Reply to
Mike A

Seems likely, it's only been 13 years and I'm sure Nick is still monitoring the newsgroup, waiting to sell it.

Reply to
trader4