Karcher pressure washer

I just picked up a Karcher 395 pressure washer from a garage sale, and I can't change the nozzle. I pulled up the manual online, and it shows taking the main nozzle off by unscrewing the wand. The two spare wands don't have the screw on 'cone'. It just says to shove the end into the handle and turn the wand. Wellll, there is no way to turn the thing once it is in the handle. Because of the design, it is impossible to get the wings to rotate into a slot,,, because there isn't a slot of them to go into.

Does anyone else have one of these models?

Reply to
dave