John Deere Service Plan

Just got an offer from John Deere. They're wanting me to purchase a two year service maintenance plan (two annual checkups). Cost is $545. No thanks. That's a tad high to change oil, sharpen blades, lubricate a couple of bearings.

Reply to
JB

thats why I am a gofcoursemechanic...

Reply to
golfcoursemechanic

WTF is that?

Reply to
Steveo

I think it was a weird introduction. ??

Reply to
GFRfan

No you silly, you take your golf course to him and he put's it up onto the lift. Changes the oil and rotates your balls, stuff like that ... 8)

Reply to
Timothy

Cool..check under the roots fer dem dag burn grub things while yore under there, will ya Goob? Say hey to Wally.

Reply to
Steveo

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I am so naive. 8^p

Reply to
GFRfan

Reply to
Jack Bauer