How old is my Garden Tractor?

Greetings, I have purchased a Wards Garden Tractor 18 hp. 42" with the parts number TMO-31000021F213H20146. MTD is the manufacturer, but how old is it? Any one? Thanks Herb

Reply to
hgh

I gotta wonder why you didn't ask whoever you bought it from -

Reply to
Bob

You might have better luck dating the engine, see my FAQ page:

Pete

Please help support this site by clicking on this link or on any Amazon link on my site when making any Amazon.com purchases

Pete

Reply to
Pete B