Identifying Weeds

Hey If you are having problems with identifying your weeds in your yard call Fairway Lawns to have them come look at your yard to tell you if they have a program that would work with your yard. They will identify the grass you have, different weeds you have, and which weeds will be hard to kill. Now that I know what's in my lawn I can continue to treat it myself.

Good Luck With Your Lawns!!!!!!!

Ty

Reply to
Tyshun Hampton

spam???

Reply to
GFRfan

Thats Amazing Didnt even know that was possible I got to sit down

Shut up

Reply to
Icarii

Unfortunately not all of us live in the southern US.

Peter H

Reply to
Peter H

You're right. We can't all be blessed.