Honda HRB425

Hi all, I am new to your site and it looks pretty good.

I have been offered a Honda HRB425 self propelled mower (4 years old) for £250 - is this a bit expensive? looking though the threads on lawnmowers for the last 40 odd days there was a comment that unless the lawn mower has a pressurised oil tank do not use on a slope. We have a 100'x50' lawn that slopes away in about a 1:10 slope so a) do we need a pressurised oil tank and b) does the HRB425 have one

Many thanks in advance - Mark

-- VFRMark

VFRMark

This is a newsgroup. Not a web site