Hog wire - Seattle source

I live in the North End of the Seattle and am looking for a source
to get a small quantity of hog wire (also called deer wire). This
is for a garden project and none of the usual suspects have it --
Lowes, Home Depot. I think this is generally used for livestock
fencing, but I'm hoping I don't have to drive too far outside of
town to find it.
Kevin
Reply to
Kevin Reeder