Help ! My spring bulb are being eaten!

I believe a rodents of some sort is eating the leaves and tops off of my Tulips & Crocuses. Shore of atomic how do I stop the little pests!

Reply to
Bernard O'Connor

sprinkle human hair, or mothballs, or bobcat or fox urine in and around that area. sherm

Reply to
sherm

Dried blood may also be a helpful odor deterrent.

Reply to
Steveo

have to laugh and post this, i came out today and caught the neighbors dog munching on a daff. woul dhave never expect that.

Reply to
sherm

Probably won't be a problem for too long. Daffodil bulbs are highly toxic. ;)

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly