Frog removal

We have a frog living in our only rain water tank. Don't know what it's
living on but it has been there for months. As this is our only drinking
water supply, is a live frog going to contaminate the supply? Should we try
to remove the frog? If so, how do we do this? Swim around with a net? The
tank is above-ground, fiberglass, about 10 feet diameter and 6 feet high
with an insect screen where the rain water enters.
Jane
Reply to
D&JG
Drinking Frog wastes is a good way to prove you've "gone green". :) If you really have to ask, then maybe you should just leave the frog there.
Reply to
Art
On Tue, 10 Nov 2009 14:59:54 +1000, "D&JG" wrote:
Good point. It's in your best interest then to keep it alive. I'd remove the insect screen and let a few flies in.
Reply to
dgk
Nothing to worry about. It will decompose in there and go away all by itself. In the process you get flavored water.
Reply to
Art

Site Timeline Threads