Deer Problem

comprehension.

Control the deer population. You're as thick as the other jerk.

Reply to
Chas Hurst

"Rosscoe" wrote

Our (Ohio) kill permit is only good for 5 deer, then you must have the warden back out to assess any further damage b/4 another kill permit is issued. We got a permit last year, and I think someone told the deer, no rubs on trees or damage to the vegetation after the permit was issued.

Reply to
Kline