Cutting Wet Grass

Hi, has anyone got any tips on how to cut wet grass , with the war

weather of a few weeks ago my lawn has gron a fair bit and is long an looks very untidy and my mower just cloggs up , any tips ????

-- watto

Reply to
watto

Wait 'till the afternoon, go slow, and cut on the highest setting...repeat.

Reply to
Steveo

Can't go wrong with a scythe, and you don't need to go to the gym afterwards either!

Happy to help!

BTH (It hasn't rained here in months, we're on stage 3 water restrictions, and NOBODY has a lawn any more)

Reply to
BT Humble