what is wrong when all 3 bath room lights,plugs and fans do not work?

I have 3 bath rooms that have just lost power to them. No lights ,fans or plug power. Tried resetting all breakers and never helped. Could I still have a bad breaker ?
Reply to
Anonymous
Look for a gfi plug some where in the bathroom closest to where the panel would be located and see if it's tripped. If that's not it check breakers at panel if that's not it call an electrician
Reply to
disqus_Z50it26zBe

Site Timeline Threads