Would you let a guy named Bubba into your house?

Just wondering? "Hi I am Bubba your AC repairman" "oops sorry bout that it was cheap whisky anyways" "what seems top be the problem"? Homeowner says "My AC dont work" Bubba says "you should call a pro"

Reply to
no one that you know

Sure!

And I'd be leery of a "qualified, licensed HVAC mechanic".

Reply to
~^Johnny^~

yeah. Bubba is my moms yard man

worked for her 4 years now

Reply to
betrtimes

Pardon me while I look in the closet...

...for my hip waders.

You ae so full of bullshit, that if your eyes are not brown, then you're at least a quart low!

Reply to
~^Johnny^~