wiring for carrier hot air furnace

I just replaced the circuit board of my gas hot air furnace but I still have the same problem. The heater runs constantly. I have to shut off the breaker to stop it. I had some guy do a repair and this has been my problem ever since. Could this just be wired wrong. I replaced the wires in the same place as with the old circuit board. Any help out there?

Reply to
tmurf1

Hi, Checked thermostat? On thermostat, remove wire marked G and see what happens.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Albert Einstein

-zero

Reply to
-zero

Some guy??? Some guy???

Reply to
do_see

Speculatiing they met in some bar just prior to closing time and she thought he was kinda cute.

Reply to
Jeffry Lebowski

You need a new furnace.

Reply to
Megatron

Most hot air furnaces require a new inducer motor assembly to fix this problem. Its also a good idea to replace the gas valve after this occurance as it severely damages the diaphram pin ring. Once accomplished your hot air furnace should be able to act like new. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Do you have a mechanical, or electronic thermostat?

The following is bullshit posted by bubba to confuse and insult you:

Reply to
HVAC Guy

What a h*mo. The only bullshit is how stupid you are hvacGAYGUY. Now bite me. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

If anyone wonders why there is such distrust of HVAC personnel, the above is an example why. Not only is he an A-HOLE, he is encouraging a person to replace unneeded items.

Reply to
Ken

Maybe its because we get real tired of posts and phone calls with folks that don't have a clue, but want us to diagnose their system, *SIGHT UNSEEN*, and then want it fixed for free. These are the same people that bitch about prices because they found the same part on Ebay and figure that we are ripping them off because they don't have a clue about the cost of the business of running a business.

We also get called assholes when we *TELL* them whats wrong, and/or that they need to call a tech to fix their 30 year old POS furnace or air conditioner, and thats not what they want to hear. They figure that their equipment is supposed to last forever, yet they are driving a brand new SUV because they got tired of the old one.

Now... if you would care to walk a mile in our shoes, then we can talk.... otherwise, please go away.

Reply to
Noon-Air

Maybe you and your bum-buddy bubba don't have to respond the next time someone posts a question.

This isn't your newsgroup.

If you don't like the posts, then don't respond to them you ass.

Both of you (and others) have shown that you are incapable of engaging even in a theoretical conversation about HVAC systems, and you clearly show that you resent answering practical questions - or seeing others give practical answers.

It's a mystery why you are here, or what you get out of your juvinile level of participation. You clearly despise and resent your own profession

Business must be poor, seeing that you spend so much time here. Maybe that's why you put so much effort putting down your own customer base.

Reply to
HVAC Guy

Hey shit for brains either YOU can tell the original poster how to fix his broken furnace otherwise go f*ck yourself.

Reply to
Jeffry Lebowski

Ohhh Boo Fuquin Hoo. Kenny doesnt like my answer. Im so upset. Bite me dick head. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Maybe you hvacGAYGUY need to go piss on a rope and suck on the bitter end. If you dont like the answers I post in here you can go lick a window. The mystery is................................. WHY are YOU here? Here is a bet. I bet Im here long after you are gone and all the while you stay here I will have fun because I love it when pet rocks like you show up. Have a nice time during your stay. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

There is a big difference between answering a question and giving information that you know is wrong. If you do not feel like helping the poster, then don't answer his question.

If someone asks a question about my field and I think he needs to seek professional help, I tell him to seek the help. Not do something that makes his situation worse.

Reply to
Ken

What happen somebody f****ng died and left you in charge of usenet ?

A gold star just for you :

Jeffry Lebowski

tmurf;

It's fairly obvious your HVAC tech did not use any diagnostic procedure to triage your furnace. Contact a reliable CARRIER dealer and try again. This time, tell the tech the fan won't shut down.

Reply to
Zyp

It's *MY* newsgroup and what I say, GOES!

Now YOU shut the f*ck up!

Oh. and GO!!

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab

I thought you were going for one of these... LOL

Joseph