where should the a/c vents be positioned.

I recently hired someone to install hvac in a home that I am building and he placed all the vents above the windows in each room (living room, kitchen, bedroom). I have a sliding glass door in the kitchen and he placed a vent above the sliding glass door. Does this sound right or should I find someone else.

Reply to
ROBLVAUGHN

Think about where the heat transfers into your home.

Reply to
<kjpro

Fire your architect.

Reply to