under deck insulation and HVAC effitiancy

Please advise me weather i need to use the under deck insulation (Nitrile Rubber of 50 mm thick) where the spanish tile used on RCC Slopped slab.

Answers are expected to connecting to HVAC system effitiancy, ie, what benefit i'm getting if it is used, and what is the impact on HVAC system if i'm not used.

The answer required for the building which is constructing in hyderabad, India.

Reply to
jai

Doesn't matter much. The US will soon be taking out the entire MidEast, making it one big sheet of glass.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Only if we're lucky. THEN, they gotta come back here an seek out all those little "roaches" living here that "we" have so lovingly accepted and tolerated. :-P Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

we smoke the roaches around here. Best bet: the 4th and 5th generation roaches get pretty powerful.

Reply to
Oscar_Lives

Oscar_Lives wrote

Doesn't matter much. The US will soon be taking out the entire MidEast, making it one big sheet of glass.

Making it one big neutron bomb testing zone would be a much better approach. Oil fields, wells, pipelines, co-mingling facilities, and ports all remain intact after massive neutron bombardment.

Gideon

Reply to
Gideon

tiles and RCC will be a big thermal mass, 2 inches of insulation will hold up the heat letting it trickle .

C> Please advise me weather i need to use the under deck insulation

Reply to
Abby Normal